Tuesday, July 2, 2013

In Loving memory of....

When we humans toddle on top of the earth with absolute liberty, we appear to be invincible.  It seems like nothing can come on our way given our ability to conquer any threat using our knack to fashion an exit. The human possession of a complex brain and free will remains a privilege; nonetheless it has come to my knowledge that we are the most fragile and vulnerable creatures on earth.  I used to think that life is all about journeying through the pits and peaks to unveil a certain mission, and that the ones who are able to unveil their mission are the fortunate ones. Now, reality is persistently challenging my lifelong principle because life is not all about a mission; it is also about the struggle to survive and fortunate ones are the ones who manage to cheat death every single day.  

Dear readers, I hope you understand that I am not trying to convey a negative message on my blog rather I am trying to say that we ought to be grateful to be breathing as long as we do. 

THIS BLOG IS IN LOVING MEMORY OF A DEAR FRIEND

No comments:

Post a Comment